Do you enjoy working outside, physical exercise, creating and being part of a team?
We have multiple career opportunities available.
Must be honest, hardworking, in good physical shape and be able to keep a daily log of completed tasks. Possible flexible work hours, however must be able to work weekends if need be.
Driver’s license is a definite asset. DEP in landscape operations or horticulture also an asset.
Salary to be discussed. Possible year round work.
Lawn Maintenance: Grass cutting and other general upkeep of residential, commercial and municipal properties.
Landscape Construction: Team member to help in the construction of lawns, patios, walkways, retaining walls, ornamental gardens and other outside improvements.
Horticulture: General upkeep, of residential, commercial and municipal ornamental gardens, including weeding, pruning, raking, etc.
Amenagement K.B. Landscaping
55 rte. 219, Hemmingford, Qc, J0L 1H0
Tel: (514) 977-7820 • www.amenagementkb.ca
Rose is growing!
Hiring for the following positions:
Processing & Packaging Technician (Full Time – Multiple openings)
Sanitation Technician (Full Time – Multiple openings)
Head Grower (Full Time – One opening)
Quality Assurance Inspector (Full Time – One opening)
We offer the following:
Growth and Opportunity
Group Health Insurance
Opportunity to contribute to an RRSP plan
Paid time off
What you should know about ROSE:
We cherish Québec’s culture and values.
We believe cannabis can help Québecers and Canadians live better lives.
We take pride in family, friends and living full, balanced lives.
Safety and security is critical to the success of our business.
We currently work from two locations in Québec:
A 55,000 square-foot cutting-edge facility in Huntingdon
and new offices in Montréal’s Villeray neighbourhood.
Our executives have world-leading experience in government regulated industries.
Please send your CV to email@example.com or drop it off in person at 2295 chemin Ridge, Huntingdon QC
For more information about the company, please visit www.roselifescience.ca.
The Gleaner: Advertising Sales Representative and Community Outreach Representative
The Gleaner is looking for people to join its ad sales and marketing departments.
• Part-time positions with the potential to develop into full time
• Flexible hours
• Combination of remote work and work in the community
• Opportunity to join a dynamic team dedicated to local journalism
Advertising Sales Representative: Work with local businesses to offer marketing solutions in
The Gleaner’s print publications and online platforms.
Required Skills and Experience:
• Goal-oriented with a positive attitude and a willingness to learn.
• Highly motivated self-starter with superior time-management and organizational skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and French.
• Must be outgoing and ready to take initiative in expanding The Gleaner’s client base.
• Able to build and maintain client relationships with exceptional customer service.
• Team player able to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Sales experience and knowledge of the local retail market are assets.
Please send your cover letter and resume to Hugh Maynard at firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.