The Municipality of Hinchinbrooke is seeking applications for our roads department, for the position that will consist of snow removal in the winter and roads maintenance for the remainder of the year.
Skills and Characteristics sought:
• Experience as a snow plow driver and working with other commercial snow removal equipment
• Ability to work with a team and under supervision;
• Ability to work outdoors and operate machinery;
Training and experiences required:
• Detain a class 3 driver’s license ;
• On call, availability on short notice ;
• Applicable driving safety and road regulations must be followed;
• Will have to provide your SAAQ drivers file information;
• Perform road maintenance tasks , building maintenance and vehicle upkeep;
• Must complete daily logs of route / vehicle inspection;
• All other related tasks;
Full time (35 hours), year-round.
Those interested in applying should send their curriculum vitae before October 7th, 2022
either by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to the following address:
Municipality of Hinchinbrooke – 1056 chemin Brook – Hinchinbrooke-Qc-J0S 1A0
Note: Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.